8/17/07

The Conservative World

The political current of the world is too conservative.
Mostly, the power of the U.S. government leads the world to uniformity
that fits into their taste.
Take a look at the Iraq. The U.S. force killed uncountable people. Most of them were innocent.
(If you had an objection, I'd recommend you search a simple statistic about the casualties of the Iraq War.)
Nobody can control them now.
A bridle which makes a balance in the world is vital.
But, I can't find(or make) it.
The European Union,the Far Eastern countries of Asia,Japan,Korea,Singapore(They are too tiny to affect the world, I think),countries of southeast Asia,African nations,South American countries..
The majority of them are now conservative countries.
I don't want to say "I don't like a conservative"
I want to say "A balance of politic is required"

I'm just a tiny blogger in the huge world. I can't make the balance.
It can be done when the world people have a consciousness.

0 Comments: