8/20/07

Take the Bull by the horns

Hmm,let's see.
It means 'take decisive action in a difficult situation'
(decisive?:very important for the final result of a particular situation.
e.g. He take a decisive role in my play.)


It can be hard to understand for you.
OK, we can make a simple monolog.

'...Eric didn't get his right in the bar(means:a law court)
And his lawyer really took the bull by the horns to win a trial.
So Eric could win a lawsuit.'

I think I didn't make a good example situation.
You could comment to me or e-mail me to correct, or find a better monolog.

2 comments:

  1. litheniumさん、こんばんは。

    いま日本国内では

    機器の欠陥
    不適切な工程で製造された食品

    などの問題がおきています。

    品質管理の徹底、製造技術の向上をしなければなりません。

    ReplyDelete
  2. そうですか?
    それでも世界的な視線で日本製品の品質は
    とても良いと長年の期間の間評価されて来ました.
    今後とも日本企業たちはよくすることができますね.

    ReplyDelete